- Seventh Generation dish liquid contains only essential oils and botanical extracts, and delivers real cleaning power. Your tableware will be left fresh and ready to serve your next home cooked meal.
- With authentic ingredients like lavender from the fields of Drome in the foothills of the Alps, clementines from sunny Calabria and lemons from the soils of Sicily, Seventh Generation natural dish liquid is free of unnecessary synthetic colors or chemically engineered scents.
- Enter the “Nature Makes Perfect Scents” sweepstakes at seventhgeneration.com/scents and you can have the chance to take a trip for two to visit one of the sourcing sites of Seventh Generation natural dish liquid fragrance ingredients. Visit Seventh Generation to learn more about each scent’s origin.
Check out what I got, from MyBlogSpark and Seventh Generation to review! I loved everything about these products. All of the dish soaps were great. My favorite was the Fresh Citrus & Ginger. I haven't used the baking dish yet. But... this weekend I will be making some type of casserole and trying it out. It looks amazing, so I can't wait to try it.
Connect with Seventh Generation:
“Nature Makes Perfect Scents” Sweepstakes Page
Wanna win this awesome Prize Pack that contains:
- (4) bottles of Seventh Generation natural dish liquid varieties in Free & Clear, Lavender Floral & Mint, Fresh Citrus & Ginger, and Lemongrass & Clementine Zest scents
- Premium 3 Qt. 12” x 9” Baking Dish from Le Creuset
- (2) Twist© loofah sponges and (2) Twist© scour pads made from 100% post-recycled materials
- Set of 3 organic cotton dish towels
All you have to do is fill out the Rafflecopter Form below with the MANDATORY Entries filled out. If you choose to do the extra entries, that's great too! Remember if you Click, I DID THIS! Please make sure you really did, because I verify all entries.
Disclosure: The Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid prize pack, product and information have been provided by Seventh Generation through MyBlogSpark.