Navigation

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Good Habits Soap Time: Squid Soap {Review}



Wanna take the guesswork out of hand washing for children? Well if you do, I have a great product for you to check out. Squid Soap motivates children to stay at the sink long enough to get a proper hand washing.


From their website:
 Squid Soap features an ink marker located on top of the pump dispenser so that when the pump is pushed down to dispense the soap, the hand is marked with an orange dot. The mark washes away with a 20 second wash, ensuring clean healthy hands! 




  • SquidSoap is great for older children that already know to wash their hands; they're just in a hurry, don't think about it, or haven't instilled proper hand washing as a natural part of their routine.

  • SquidSoap helps change behavior, so that over time good hand hygiene becomes a natural, unconscious action.
Usually I would not want my kids to put ink on themselves intentionally, but this is an exception. Because I first want to see the orange ink on them, and when they are finished washing I want to see that it is gone to ensure proper hand washing was achieved.  I think the ink spot is a genius idea. My daughter whom is 7 years old loves using this soap. Hey, as long as she is washing her hands when she's suppose to, that's all that matters to me. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has children. I wish I would have came across this company sooner!


The Soap Time Mission;
 SoapTime products were created to give children of all ages a fun & engaging experience at the sink, while providing parents a tool for teaching healthy habits for life.
 Whether your child is learning hand washing with SoapTime, or reinforcing technique with SquidSoap, children will earn a skill that lasts a lifetime.

Connect with Soap Time:
Website 
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube

Buy It!

Right now you can purchase Squid Soap for $8.97 for a 3 pack of soap. (Excellent deal, in my opinion!)
 
 Disclaimer: I was sent a bottle of Squid Soap free of charge upon my request for the sole purpose of this review. All opinions are 100% mine. I was not monetary compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment