Navigation

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap {Review}

I recently had the chance to try out a familiar brand, Softsoap, but I had never tried the Coconut Scrub Bar Soap prior to this. Well since I adore the scent of coconut, I knew I'd love using this product. Oh and I love Softsoap too, so it was a win win situation for me. I am pleased to say I would definitely use this soap again, and I highly recommend it to anyone who would like to feel refreshed and likes using products that exfoliate your skin.

Ingredients:
Soap (Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate and/or Sodium Laurate)
Water
Glycerin
Fragrance
Sodium Chloride
Citric Acid
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
Pentasodium Pentetate
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil
Tetrasodium EDTA
Titanium Dioxide
Iron Oxides


This soap is very gentle and safe for all skin types.
So I suggest you give it a try! Honestly I was very impressed with it, since I have been using body washes only for the past  15 years or so.

Disclaimer: I was sent this soap to review as part of my Vox Box because I am involved with the Influenster program.

No comments:

Post a Comment