My daughter loves wearing dresses, so that is what they sent her, along with a pair of leggings. She also loves the color purple, (just like me). She is wearing the Awesome Aura Banded Dress and it is now only $28.50
My son always looks good wearing blue shirts, it brings his eyes out, so they sent him 2 blue shirts, and the pants.
The Wild Flower Wrap Dress is what my daughter is wearing in the above picture, and it can be purchased for only $24.50
My son is wearing the Fuerte Polo shirt and it can be purchased for just $16.50 and the Surplus Playwear Pants they can be purchased for $35.00
From their website:
Our Values We believe in...
1. Going thereWe believe in the journey. In discovery. In going, doing, being and seeing—exuberantly, warmly and with heartfelt joy. In jumping in and staying in. And staying present and mindful along the way, with a little "joie de vivre."
2. ConnectingIn being here. In being open. In sharing. In warmth. In possibilities. We're struck by the rituals and moments and joys and friendships that come with drinking tea. And how wonderful it is to experience them together. It reminds us how small the world is and how alike we all are.
3. BeautyIn seeking and finding the beauty in everything, wherever we go. In inspiration. In honoring originality, creativity, artfulness, simplicity and complexity. We are drawn to the unexpected ways in which beauty inhabits a culture—its colors, shapes, sounds, tastes, and movements, from raw to refined. We're artisans, designers, storytellers, and craftspeople who were born to create unique collections for your unique expressions.
4. ExuberanceWe're about embracing each moment, each road, as if we've never been there before. We bring an irrepressible spirit to our endeavors. We come with our eyes and ears wide open. We take unabashed joy in the process of bringing the world home to you.
5. CaringIt's about being good neighbors and good friends. About warmth and a generosity of spirit. About nurturing our families, the details, and each other. We care and connect in our own neighborhood and well beyond it. Call it Tea's take on citizenship. Come get to know our work with The Global Fund for Children. We're always interested in supporting events that benefit children through schools and organizations. Make a donation request.
So as you have just read, this is a great company who truly cares! They offer affordable clothing, that makes sense and looks great on all ages starting at 0-3 months to 12 years, and then women's sizes. I would recommend this clothing to all!
Connect with Tea Collection:
As I stated above you can purchase these clothes Online or you can use the Store Locator to find a local retailer near you.
Disclaimer: I was sent the above clothing free of charge, upon my request, from Tea Collection to give my honest opinions. All opinions are 100% mine. I was not monetary compensated for this review.