Navigation

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Boston Tea Company {Review}

Another beverage of choice around my house is tea! Whether its hot, cold, iced, brewed, loose leaf, or in a tea bag, I enjoy drinking tea daily. So when I came across Boston Tea Company I was really eager to try some of their teas. They carry a large variety of teas and accessories. They also feature two premium tea brands, Boston Tea and Bentley's Finest Tea. This company was very generous and sent me quite a bit of tea to sample.

  • Raspberry Patch Herbal Loose Blend Tea
  • Pumpkin Spice Premium Black Loose Blend Tea
  •  Raspberry Green Tea
  • Blackberry Tea
  • Gingerbread Spice Tea
Those are the teas I was sent for this review. First off, they all taste amazing, and I liked them all very much. I already had a feeling I knew I would love the Pumpkin Spice and the Gingerbread Spice before I had even tried them. I was definitely right. Those 2 ending up being my favorites! But like I said I liked them all. The Raspberry Green Tea was surprisingly good too, sometimes green teas can have a bitter taste to me, so when I tried it,  it tasted just fine and I didn't taste that bitter taste that some green teas have. I made the Blackberry tea cold. It was delicious too.

From their website:
The Boston Tea Company began during the historic Boston Tea Party, when our founders salvaged crates of undamaged tea from Boston Harbor in 1773.  Now, over 200 years later, we have successfully fused Old World with New! Our prized teas originate in the lush plantations of Sri Lanka and the mountainous regions of India and China.
They are hand-picked at the peak of perfection and processed by artisans using traditional Old World techniques, before delicately blending them to assure the most flavorable tasting teas.
With tea perceived as today's healthy beverage of choice, the Boston Tea Company has become a leading purveyor of the highest quality teas, appreciated by connoisseurs around the world.
Our master tea blenders travel the globe to seek the finest teas, the rarest herbs, and the most exotic spices for our superior Boston Tea products.
 I would definitely recommend this tea to anyone who wants to try something new, or anyone that already loves tea!


Connect with Boston Tea Company:
Website
Facebook
Twitter

Buy it!
You can purchase this tea online by clicking on the kind you want. Also remember there is free shipping for all orders over $75.00 

Disclaimier: I was sent the above mentioned items, free of charge, upon my request, for this review. All opinions are 100% mine. I was not monetary compensated for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment