Navigation

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kroger Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies {Review}


 Exclusively available at Kroger, Fred Meyer and Ralphs stores (the Kroger Family of Stores), a wholesome, irresistible chocolate chip cookie your entire family will love. 
My kids love cookies, any flavor, they are fine with them. Me, I'm not such a huge chocolate chip fan. So when I had the opportunity to try out The Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookie, because I am a BzzAgent member. I knew I couldn't turn it down because my kids would be so disappointed if they found out. 
The first box we opened, wasn't what we had expected, almost all of the cookies were broken and in pieces. So we decided to open the other box. The cookies were all in tact. There are 8 cookies in each box. To me, I think the price is a little on the expensive side, verses other brands. Now let's talk about how the actual cookies tastes. My kids didn't complain at all...


 The cookies are the right size for little, or big hands to enjoy. I thought they were kind of hard, but when I make homemade cookies I bake them with the least amount of time so they come out soft and chewy. These cookies really didn't remind me of something I've made. They were also a little bit crumbly. But, the taste was pretty good. They did infact taste like chocolate chip cookies are suppose to.

As you can see my kids enjoyed them, and before I knew it, the whole package was gone. So yup no complaints from them. Here is the good thing about the cookies, they are made with real butter, no artificial flavors, no added preservatives, and chocolate chips are the number one ingredient, so that is good to know!
Buy it!
You can purchase these cookies with the suggested retail price of $2.79. Right now they are on sale at my local Kroger for 2/$5.
Disclaimer: I was provided samples of these cookies along with coupons to pass out to friends and family because I am a BzzAgent Member. All opinions are 100% mine. I was not paid for this post. 
 



1 comment:

  1. Most of the stores will have limitation in the operating schedule during the Holiday Period. In fact, most of the stores will open either late or close early in comparison with regular days. Get to know the details like When does Fred Meyer Open and How Late is Fred Meyer Close during the Special Events. Clear your queries like Is fred meyer pharmacy hours Open or not for major public holidays like Christmas, Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete