Navigation

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Purex Triple Action Detergent {Review}

I was recently sent a full size bottle of the New Purex Triple Action Laundry Detergent, as being part of the Purex Insiders program. I have always been a huge fan of Purex, and with each new product they produce, the happier I am when doing my laundry!

When my package arrived, I opened it, and then I opened the bottle of Purex. I just love to smell laundry soaps, and this one smelled very nice. Mountain Breeze is the name of this one, and it had a nice clean smell, but not too overpowering, which is what I like. Here is the best part of this fabulous detergent. Its made for ALL washing machines. Old, and new, you can use this detergent with whatever type of washer you own. Very cool. It really stinks when you are looking for a detergent come to find out, its not compatible with your washer. See, do the "happy dance" now, because you won't run into that problem with this one.

I have 2 kids, who are 10 and 7, that LOVE playing outside and getting dirty. I put Purex Triple Action Laundry Detergent to the test, and that being said I really did. Since the weather has been really weird for this time of year, my kids have got to play outside and get really dirty and muddy. And every time this has happened, I've used the Purex and their clothes have came out clean and stainless. No use of pretreatments, I just put them right into the washer and BAM! The clothes were clean, and no one could tell they were covered in mud.
This detergent comes in many different scents as well as all their other products do.

Disclaimer: I was sent the product mentioned above free of charge because I am a Purex Insider. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment