Navigation

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thank You All So Very Much!

I just wanted to take a moment and thank each and everyone of my readers. Without your support I wouldn't be where I am today. I just opened this Blog a little over 3 months ago, and I think it is booming! I have reached over 200 Google Friend Connect Followers, over 800 Twitter Followers, and I've got almost 175 Facebook Fans. Wow! I could have never imagined so many people checking out my Blog and supporting it. I appreciate each and every one of you.

Having a Blog of my own has been a Goal I've had for a long time. And it has finally came to life. I am so excited to tell you, I will be having many reviews and giveaways coming soon! Please stay tuned! As I will be adding them over the next few weeks!

I look forward to keep showing you my shopping trips, sharing some freebies, and doing reviews and giveaways for you. Plus I have some other ideas in store that will start popping up soon too!

Again Thank you all so much! Please continue to spread the word to your friends about this blog.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new GFC follower! Saw your blog on the Monday Monkey Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete