Navigation

Friday, September 23, 2011

My! My! How they have grown!

Meet my kids, Devon and Brianna (back in 2006.) Look how tiny they were. They could both fit on the Trike together. Devon wasn't quite 5 yet, and Brianna had just turned 2. This is one of my favorite pictures of them. Alot has changed since this picture.

Now meet them today, Devon now 10 and Brianna 7. They have grown so much. Brianna has hair now. LOL Devon has lost 8 baby teeth, Brianna has lost 3. They are both in school now. Devon is a 4th grader, Brianna is a 1st grader. They fight a whole heck of a lot now. (But I know deep down they love each other.) Devon has a love for mowing the grass, and making the yard look nice. Brianna is your typical messy girl. Her room will show you that.They are both very independent, and don't want much help from Mom anymore.That greatly saddens me. But it would be expected eventually. But Im not ready for that yet. They are 2 awesome kiddies. One thing that hasn't changed is my love for them. They are my world and I would be lost without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment