Navigation

Saturday, September 24, 2011

CVS Trip 9/24

Today was a pretty good day at CVS. Except they were out of the Tru Moo Chocolate Milk half gallons and the Colgate Optic White toothpaste so they gladly gave me rain checks for each.

Here is what I did end up with:
Schick Quattro Razor $8.99 used $4.00  coupon  =$4.99 got back 4 ECBs
Skintimate $3.49 used free up to $3.00 coupon =.49
(2) Wrigley's 5 Gum 2/$2 used Buy One Get One Free Coupon (printed from "Magic Machine") took off $1.57 =.43 each
I used 6ECBs I paid $1.79 OOP and got back 4 ECBs. I saved $16.71 today

2 comments:

  1. Awesome trip! I'm headed out now for the 99 cent razor. I'm your newest follower from the hop.Come see me at www.myparentingcoach.com I'd love for you to follow me back on gfc and fb

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow.. awesome deals!

    Stopping by to say HI! I'm already following your blog... ;)

    Angie
    www.littleinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete