Navigation

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Brand Loyal? Yes or No....

     Are you Brand Loyal to a certain product, or does it not matter to you? It matters to a lot more people than you would think. But here is my opinion on this topic. Since I coupon.... I can not be Brand Loyal to every single brand. But I do have a few select brands that I am loyal to and will not change that. But again couponing and sales makes it so easy to buy what you can find for cheap and feed it to your families. Then again if I do not personally like the taste or quality I will still buy it if it is cheap, but I can either donate it, or give it to family or friends that will eat it.


     With couponing I buy very little "store brand" names of anything. Why you might ask, well that is simple when using manufacturer coupons, store coupons, and or sales, usually the "name brand" will end up being about the same price or even cheaper. In most cases I find it a lot cheaper. But as I've mentioned before, that is because my local Kroger triples coupons up to .50 But not every product will have a coupon so that is when the "store brand" is a better deal.

     But for those of you who don't coupon. (Just so you know I cringed while typing that..) You can read the labels on the "store brand" products and see where the product was manufactured and it may end up that, the product was made by the same "Name Brand" company you like to buy from. So what are your thoughts? Do you as the consumer buy only certain products in which the name matters to you? Or do you just buy what ever is the best deal? If I did not coupon (which Im a lifetimer now) I would probably just buy all the "store brands" except the few brands I am loyal to, because it would look cheaper.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just like you. I am not loyal to any brand. My husband though will not buy off brand soda products. Its straight up coke. I don't drink soda, so that is one expense we just can't get away with. But for me I find store brands cheaper than name brands. I'll take a coupon into the store for Keebler Cookies for .50 cents off, marking the item down to 2.50, then I'll see the store brand and see its 2 for $4 or something like that, and go with the store brand.

    Anyway, I am never sure how people use triple coupons, all the ones I clip always say they can't be doubled or tripled...so there are some couponing secrets I have no idea about.

    Anyway, I found your blog on the I love blogging blog hop, I'd love for you to check out my blog sometime. Have a great week.

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has 2 Hands!

    ReplyDelete