Navigation

Monday, August 15, 2011

Free Body Wash at CVS!


Today I printed a coupon for a Free Full Size Bottle of CVS Body Wash. All you have to do is go "like" their facebook page MinuteClinic and they will send a printable coupon to your email address. How easy is that? My CVS had I think, 6 different fragrances to choose from. It was hard to choose but I ended up getting ESCAPE. It smells very nice. Have I ever mentioned that I love CVS? Yes, Yes I do!
So with this coupon I got 100% savings today.

3 comments:

  1. I love CVS as well! They are always the first store ad I look at on Sunday :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for sharing!!! totally going to use this!!!

    stopping by from the wild wednesday blog hop!

    www.blenifer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! I'm stopping by and following from the Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back.

    Hope you have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete