Navigation

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Could it be???? YES!! I am... PREGNANT!!!

I know I haven't been actively posting on here for the last few months. For that I am sorry! A lot has changed for me this year! I married the love of my life April 1st! (Heck yea I wanted this date, because I never thought I would be getting married.. Its far from an April Fool's Joke though.)

Dennis and I

Anyway, now to the very exciting part of this post! We are expecting! Yep! You read that correctly.. We couldn't be happier! I am 24weeks 2days pregnant! For those of you counting.. I'm 6 months along. :) 

Now this is a really big change of pace for me. As many of you know I have children from previous relationships. My son Devon, just turned 12 this year, my daughter Brianna, just turned 9 this year. So I need to get back into the baby swing of things. It's been awhile. LOL.. 

Devon and I
I am getting bigger as you can see from my pic. Maybe next time I post a picture of me I will be wearing a cute maternity shirt to really show off my belly.. Eh maybe not.. Hehehe I guess you will have to stay tuned for that update. 
 
But for now, the baby and I are doing great. Since I'm in my second trimester now I'm feeling a whole lot better than I was a few months ago. I have a lot more energy now. I believe that's why I have decided to try and start this blog back up.  
Take care!






7 comments:

  1. bohol car rental have a fleet of air-conditioned and modern vehicles that will take you to your favorite tour destinations in safety and comfort. We take no chances in making sure that our guests and clients are completely happy and satisfied with their trip. We want you to experience the best value for your money or "bang for your buck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bohol Tours not only offers tour and travel packages, but also bohol car rental services. So if you need a dependable car rental service within Bohol, look no further. We have a wide range of modern cars, vans and motorbikes which you can borrow or rent for a specified period of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As stated by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh an average of 42 lbs less than us.

    (By the way, it is not about genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING related to "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

    Click this link to reveal if this short questionnaire can help you decipher your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete
  4. First you need to visit this WWW 2020prepaidsweepstakes com. Now look for the AT&T 2020 Prepaid Sweepstakes entry form link.

    ReplyDelete