Navigation

Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Apologizes....

 

I just wanted to take a minute and apologize for not posting much lately. The weather here in Indiana has been incredible lately. I can not believe how nice it has been for March. So I have been soaking up the great weather and playing outside with my kiddies as much as possible. 
Also just as anyone else, I have been going through some personal issues as well. But lately I've been getting happier and happier. I have been doing a lot of cleaning of my home, and getting rid of people in my life who make me unhappy. So far that is working great!
So again, I apologize for taking some much needed time away from this blog and spending it with my kids. I hope to get some more reviews and giveaways posted soon. I have some really great ones in store for you, so please continue checking back. :)
And please enter the giveaways that are going on right now. Thanks I hope you all are enjoying the weather where you live. I know I've sure got Spring Fever now.

No comments:

Post a Comment