Navigation

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Beautiful Colors of Fall

This is one of my favorite times of the year. Fall! (Not because the weather is cooling down) but because all the leaves are turning so many different pretty colors. And it only lasts so long until Old Man Winter is here. I do not look forward to that. I love Spring and Fall. Spring is beautiful because everything is blooming, turning green again, and gaining colors. (No need to go on about Spring, since we are far from that season.) And Fall is pretty because of all the different colors associated with this season. So it doesnt matter how big or small the plant or tree is, they all turn beautiful colors.
P.S. This is my tree in my backyard. Its only about 5 years old, and has some growing up to do. But its still so pretty to look out of my patio door at. 


1 comment: