Navigation

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Walgreens Trip 9/25

Today I went to Walgreens for ONE pack of Walgreens Pads and the Colgate Optic Toothpaste. Of course they were already out of the toothpaste so I decided to just get 3 packs of the Pads.
I used a gift card I won, so I didn't pay anything out of pocket. But here is the breakdown.
I did 3 separate transactions so I could get the Register Rewards for each pack.
Transaction #1 One Walgreens pads $2.00 used gift card =Free Got 2 RRs.
Transaction #2 One Walgreens pads $2.00 used .50 coupon that printed from previous transaction $1.50 used gift card =Free Got 2 RRs.
Transaction #3 One Walgreens pads $2.00 used gift card =Free Got 2 RRs.
So I spent nothing, thanks to my gift card, and got back a total of 6 RRs.

No comments:

Post a Comment