Navigation

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Walgreens Trip 7/31/11


Today's shopping trip consisted of 3 separate transactions to insure less money spent out of pocket.
The First and Second Transactions I bought 1- 8 Count Package of Crayola Washable Markers. $2.00. Total came to $2.14 each. I then got back 2 RR's (Register Rewards) for each transaction so 4 RR's total.
The Third Transaction I purchased 2- 12 Packs of Kleenex Conttonelle Toilet Paper. $5.00 each. I also got 4 Laffy Taffy's which are .10 each (One is missing Brianna ate it) for fillers to make sure the register wouldn't beep.
I used (1) .75 off Manufacturer coupon for the Cottonelle. Then used (2) 1.00 off coupons found in the Walgreens Coupon Booklet. I also applied my 4 RR's and my total came to $4.38. Today only there was an RR printing out for 3.50 for buying 2 Cottonelle.
So altogether I spent $4.66 and I still have 3.50 RR's.
I don't shop at Walgreens a whole lot, but today I was pretty pleased with my experience.
I saved $11.73 today.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome deal on the tp! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Returning the follow!

    ReplyDelete